Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is this in focus?

    There are many reasons to change something. For instance; we may change our hair to try something new, we may change our minds about what to eat for lunch, we adjust when we lose a loved one, or we decide that we want to improve something about ourselves. Whether the change comes because we want it to or not, change is inevitable and a part of this experience we call life.
    Never have I been one to jump on the bandwagon, doing what ever is trendy at the time. In fact, I prefer to do just the opposite. So this blogging thing is not something I am doing just because everyone else thinks it's so cool. This is about finally letting out all that I have held in. I am getting more comfortable in my own skin and it is time to start expressing that. Of course I would love for everyone to read it and have this become the "Must Read for Every Man, Woman, and Child"(Let's face it, I like the attention.) But whether anyone reads this or not, I am putting it out there.
    My focus in life changes on a daily basis. Everyday, I think of something new I would like to try. Who knows how this will turn out. I may forget tomorrow that I even decided to do this. But for today, my focus is on commitment. I am commiting to making changes and allowing myself to be who I am, no excuses.

2 comments:

  1. Just about the same reason that I started blogging too. Way to be girl, and we love who you are!

    ReplyDelete